Friday, April 15, 2011

Some Good But Mostly Bad

Today has started off not so good.  Still in the bed and don't want to get out of it.  It has been a week since my last post and I wanted to let you know how it is going.  OK, I guess.  Some good days but mostly bad.  I look at myself in the mirror and think that isn't me.  I know what I used to look like (pretty hot) and what I look like now (not too hot).  I still think of myself looking like I did when I was a teenager.  I want so badly to look like I view myself, yet the food keeps winning the battle.  Still trying to start.  Have made some changes but not enough to really make a difference. 

The economy is really beginning to take a toll on our pocketbook.  Gas prices has sky rocketed and will begin to filter into the cost of everything.  Not going to help with the grocery bill.  I am just going to have to work with what I have.  I am just going to have to learn portion control.  That is a tough one.  Oh, well.  Anything worth doing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment