Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sundays

Well...Sundays are part of the weekend so they are going to be bad, too.  I usually hit the floor running on Sundays.  I don't get out of bed until my devotions are done.  Then it's one thing after another.  Someone forgot to iron the night before or someones hair isn't doing just right.  Sometimes I have to put the finishing touches on my Sunday School lesson.  Then I have to make sure that lunch is in the oven or crock pot.  I hate not having a good lunch on Sundays.  After all that there isn't much time for breakfast. 

Today I had trail mix for breakfast.  (That's better than a piece of cake or a candy bar which I have been know to eat on Sundays!)  Hamburger for lunch with veggie chips.  Supper: tomato soup with oyster crackers. 

I don't like to eat so late but when we don't get home from church til 10 I don't have much of a choice.  I used to eat a plate of nachos after church on Sunday night so I think soup was a much better choice.  I am trying to learn how to eat better and make better food choices.  My body thanks me when I do!

Ready to exercise tomorrow.  I have felt weird about not exercising this weekend.  Walked a lot at the corn maze I guess that counts for something.  However, Sundays is nap day.  I can't make it on Sunday without my nap!!  Had a good one today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment