Monday, November 15, 2010

Holidays

Well, the holidays are coming up.  I always seem to start some kind of diet just before the holidays and then it all goes to pot.  I plan on eating what I want just not as much of it this year.  I will have a house full of company.  Mom, grandma, brother, niece and her husband, my husband, and 3 children.  All will be staying here with us.  I am excited about them coming!  Haven't got to spend much time with my brother in a long while.  We are planning on lots of fun. 

My brother started Medifast back in January.  He has lost about 60 pounds.  He looks great!  I am so proud of him.  My mother-in-law started some new diabetic shot and has lost a lot of weight.  She looks great!  They have been a lot of the inspiration on my decision to finally take the plunge and lose the weight.  Of course, my husband and children have been the most. 

I saw an ad on TV yesterday about HCG.  I'm going on Wednesday to check it out.  I will let you know what I find out.  I know how things get all hyped up and turn out to be let downs.  Trying not to get my hopes up.  I'm sure it will be expensive because you have to be under the care of a physician.  We will see how it turns out. 

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment