Monday, November 1, 2010

I QUIT!!

I haven't posted in a few days.  I haven't been very good.  I don't think I will post my menu b/c it contains stuff like Sonic, Chick-fil-a, Schlotzsky's, etc.  You know...no one had to tell me, or even teach me to eat bad.  Why do bad foods taste soooo good?  My conspiracy theory is coming to mind.  If you don't know what that is...read the first post I made. 

I'm not even sure what I want to say today.  I am having such a hard time finding time to exercise.  My life is very hectic right now.  I have one child fixin to graduate.  She is keeping me very busy (not to mention my pocket book empty, too!)  My middle child keeps me running from one town to another to watch football.  My youngest is fixin to start basketball which will keep me busy running too.  After basketball comes then baseball starts.  When baseball ends then summer kicks into full swing with VBS, summer camp, and so on.  I spent good money on a membership and all of the sudden I can't find time to go and use it.  Not sure how to work all this out.

As I mentioned before....I love food.  The bad stuff.  The stuff that makes you fat.  Have I mentioned before that it is cheaper than the good stuff?  If anyone has any ideas on how to feed a family of five healthy foods (all of which are basically adults) I am open for suggestions. 

Trying again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment